COVID-19: Hygiene & Social Distancing Protocol
Clarke's Cakes & Cookies have employed important hygiene protocols to keep our team and customers safe and to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Staff members' temperatures are checked and post handwashing is employed before admittance to shared-kitchen.
- Monitor and avoid touching the mouth, eyes, and face.
- Frequently clean and disinfect things that are high touch objects, and surfaces (like doorknobs, countertops, tables) with EPA registered disinfectants effective for coronavirus.
- Operation's restrooms are stocked with soap and paper towels or hand dryers.
- Staff members are recommended to wear masks and disposable gloves during production. Hair nets are required by state's food code.
- Tap and pay is promoted to limit the handling of cash.
- To limit exposure to customers, curbside pickup and social distancing is encouraged.